Congratulations to the winners of the Awards and Personalization Association's annual Retailer and Supplier Product Contests
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Liz Giannini
Chicago, IL (March 17, 2015)
— The Awards and Personalization Association recently announced the winners of the association’s 2016 Product Contests.
View the 2016 Awards & Personalization Association Product Contest winners.
The Product Contests were held at the association's 2016 International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas.
Winners in the Retailer Product Awards Contest included:
• Best Trophy: Engraved Image, Temperance, MI and Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
• Best Engraving: Engraved Image, Temperance, MI
• Best Plaque: A-1 Awards, Inc, Indianapolis, IN
• Best Sandblasting/Etching: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
• Most Creative: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
• Best Sublimation: A-1 Awards, Inc, Indianapolis, IN
• Best Retailer Website: Recognition Source, Arlington, TX
In the Supplier Product Awards Contests, honors went to:
• Best Supplier Catalog: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
• Best Supplier Retail Catalog: JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
• Best Trophy Component: Industrias Vitoria LTDA, Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil
• Best Plaque Component: JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
• Best Imprintable Material: A T Designs, Indio, CA
• Best Engravable Material: Tropar Manufacturing Co, Florham Park, NJ
• Most Creative: Designz by Donna, Leander, TX
• Best New Technology: JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
• Best Supplier Website: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
In the Exhibit Booth Contests awards went to:
• Best Single Booth: Mova International, San Diego, CA
• Best Mega Booth: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
• Best Multiple Booths: Bur-Lane Inc, Oklahoma City, OK
The final award was for the Best New Product Showcase:
First Place was presented to JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
# # #
The Awards and Personalization Association is an international not for profit organization serving both retailers and suppliers in the awards and personalization industry. The association is comprised of 1,700 member companies. In line with its mission of advancing the professionalism and success of the industry, the association hosts an annual International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas, the largest trade show in the industry, publishes a monthly magazine, Insights (both in print and digital versions), and offers a variety of member benefits including seminars and webinars, professional certification, and the Member2Member Forum. For more information, visit www.awardspersonalization.org.