Members of the Awards and Personalization Association recognized the 2016-2017 Gold Obelisk Recipients at the International Awards & Personalization Expo held recently in Las Vegas. The Gold Obelisk awards were presented at the Awards Gala held February 9th at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Liz Giannini
Chicago, IL (February 17, 2017) — The Awards and Personalization Association recently announced the recipients of the association’s 2016-17 Industry Awards. The individuals and companies were recognized at the association’s International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas.
This year’s Gold Obelisk Industry Award recipients are:
- Speaker of the Year: Roy Brewer, CRM, Engraving Concepts, Arlington, TX
- Customer Service Representative of the Year: Julie Deyette, Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
- Outside Sales Representative of the Year: Randy Allen, CRS, Engraving Concepts, Arlington, TX
- Volunteer of the Year: Karen Scherer, CRM, A Flamingo Glass & Engraving, Las Vegas, NV
- Small Business Retailer of the Year: Trophy Mart, Alexandria, VA
- Large Business Retailer of the Year: Spike’s Trophies Ltd., Philadelphia, PA
- Supplier of the Year – Single Location: Catania Medallic Specialty Inc, Avon Lake, OH
- Supplier of the Year – Multiple Locations: JDS Industries Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
- Founders Award: Greg Della Badia, CAM, Tropar Manufacturing Co, Florham Park, NJ
- Hall of Fame Award: Marty Burke, Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT; Doug Crownover, Identification Plates, Mesquite, TX
In addition, 2016-2017 Association President Mario Scarano, CRS, presented the President’s Award to Janet Scarano, Jan-Mar Trophy Co., New Rochelle, NY.