Congratulations to the winners of the Awards and Personalization Association's annual Retailer and Supplier Product Contests.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Liz Giannini
Chicago, IL (March 8, 2017) — The Awards and Personalization Association recently announced the winners of the association’s 2017 Product Contests.
View the 2017 Awards & Personalization Association Product Contest winners.
The Product Contests were held at the association's 2017 International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas.
Winners in the Retailer Product Awards Contest included:
- Best Trophy: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Best Engraving: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Best Plaque: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Best Sandblasting/Etching: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Most Creative: Engraved Image, Temperance, MI
- Best Sublimation: Conejo Awards, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Best Retailer Website: K2 Awards, Richmond, VA
In the Supplier Product Awards Contests, honors went to:
- Best Supplier Catalog: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
- Best Supplier Retail Catalog: PDU, South El Monte, CA
- Best Trophy Component: Freeman-CMA, Parsippany, NY
- Best Plaque Component: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
- Best Imprintable Material: JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
- Best Engravable Material: JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD
- Most Creative: A.T. Designs, Toronto, CA
- Best New Technology: Pacesetter Awards, Chicago, IL
- Best Supplier Website: JDS Industries, Sioux Falls, SD
In the Exhibit Booth Contests awards went to:
- Best Single Booth: Mova International, San Diego, CA
- Best Mega Booth: Marco Awards Group, South Windsor, CT
- Best Multiple Booths: Rowmark, Findlay, OH
The final award was for the Best New Product Showcase:
First Place was presented to JDS Industries, Inc., Sioux Falls, SD.
# # #
The Awards and Personalization Association is an international not for profit organization serving both retailers and suppliers in the awards and personalization industry. The association is comprised of 1,700 member companies. In line with its mission of advancing the professionalism and success of the industry, the association hosts an annual International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas, the largest trade show in the industry, publishes a monthly magazine, Insights (both in print and digital versions), and offers a variety of member benefits including seminars and webinars, professional certification, and the Member2Member Forum. For more information, visit www.awardspersonalization.org.