Halftone images should be 300 ppi, and line images should be 1,200 ppi.
TIF or JPG formats at 1,200 ppi with no compression applied
- EPS or PDF files, prepared for press with all images and fonts embedded
- CorelDRAW files converted to EPS or PDF with all images and fonts embedded
Please send only TIF, EPS, JPG, or PDF files; all must have fonts embedded or converted and all images embedded. We cannot accept CorelDRAW, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, QuarkXpress, or Microsoft Word files.
The advertiser will be charged the publisher’s standard fees for creating, revising, or completing mechanicals of advertisements. The advertiser agrees to pay these charges upon receipt of the publisher’s invoice. Production work is not commissionable or discountable.
Trim size is the final, trimmed size of the advertisement.
If an image or color extends to the edge of the page, the image or color should be extended ¼ in. on each side to ensure no white shows at the edges when the page is trimmed.
Live area is the area of the page in which text can safely be placed. Anything outside the live area is in danger of being cut off during trimming.
(Click image for larger view.)
Make a Splash with These Unique Opportunities
- Belly Bands
- Polybag Inserts
- Digital Edition Video
- Product Sample Inserts
Contact the Awards and Personalization Association for specifications and rates.
All advertising art must be accompanied by a written agreement signed by the advertiser. Ads will not run without this written authorization. Advertising agencies contracting for space must provide documentation and a signature from the advertiser indicating that the agency is authorized to act on its behalf and is responsible for payment.
Guaranteed Ad Positions
Guaranteed ad positions are available for a 15% charge. Last year’s advertisers have first right of refusal for premium ad positions.
Credit and Payment Policies
- Payment terms are net 30 days from invoice date. A 1.5% late charge will apply on past-due balances.
- All advertisers must make payments in U.S. currency. Payments in foreign currency will not be accepted.
- The Awards and Personalization Association reserves the right to require prepayment for advertising.
- The Awards and Personalization Association reserves the right to cancel any advertising agreements at any time upon default of any obligations to the association. At the discretion of the association, any funds received for other association programs, including exhibit space and advertising in other association vehicles, may first be applied to past-due balances for advertising.
- Advertisers will be rebated (credited for the difference) if—within a 12-month period from the date of first insertion—they have run at a frequency that earns a lower rate than that at which they have been billed.
- Advertisers will be short-rated (billed for the difference) if within a 12-month period from the date of the first insertion they have not earned the frequency to which they committed in the advertising agreement.
All cancellations must be made in writing and prior to the space reservation deadline. After the closing date, ads will be billed in full for space reserved, whether or not artwork has been submitted for the ad. The Awards and Personalization Association reserves the right to change the credit and payment terms for advertisers and exhibitors as it deems necessary.
Contact us to reach your target market today!