Get Involved with the Awards and Personalization Association
Looking for easy, fun ways to get more involved at the International Awards & Personalization Expo in Las Vegas or year-round with the Awards and Personalization Association? It’s as easy as 1-2-3! Learn about the volunteer opportunities, decide what interests you the most, then complete the online Volunteer Form.
Sound interesting? Here’s more information.
What does an Education Advocate do?
- Introduce the seminar speaker. Your knowledge of the topic and/or the speaker's skills will help make the seminar more interesting and relevant to your fellow members.
Approximately a week prior to the show you will receive information from headquarters that will contain the speaker's bio and a simple "script" to introduce the speaker.
- Provide basic information about the certification program to assist those who are earning credits toward their CRS and CRM accreditation.
- Help distribute and collect the Seminar Evaluation & CEU Reporting forms during the seminar.
- Monitor the performance of the speaker so we can ensure we are providing the highest standards in education.
- Feel proud that you have supported your association, the Awards and Personalization Association.
What do volunteers do at the ARIEF Silent Auction?
The ARIEF Silent Auction will take place Wednesday, February 8 and Thursday, February 9 during the 2017 International Awards & Personalization Expo.
ARIEF committee members and volunteers host the event to raise money for the Foundation. Products are displayed in the registration area where attendees can view and bid throughout the show. All proceeds go directly to ARIEF who supports the financial assistance to students, affiliated with Awards and Personalization Association member companies, who wish to pursue an education in any field of their choice.
What does an Awards Judge do?
An Awards Judge evaluates and judges the Best Booth, Best Catalog and Product Showcase displays during the International Awards & Personalization Expo. The judging commitment takes place the morning of Thursday, February 9.
What are the year-round volunteer opportunities?
Volunteer opportunities exist year-round with the Awards and Personalization Association. Volunteers are needed to serve on the Board and various committees. Whether you have a lot of time or a little, there are many ways that you can serve your association and your industry.